Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Rainbow Snack Board

I surprised the kids with a rainbow snack board after school yesterday.  It was fun to make and they said it was delicious.  I grabbed a rainbow of fruits and veggies from the fridge and then grabbed some specific St Patrick's Day food I picked up in honor of this week - Skittles, Lucky Charms, Lucky Charms marshmallows, etc.  I love this 12 mini muffin tray for snack boards.  It's the perfect size!

I don't do these kind of snack boards every day.  Just once or twice a month.  I prep them while Leo naps and then pop them in the fridge.  It's so nice to have a snack I can just put in front of the kids when they get home and are starving.  And it's a bonus if it is holiday themed.



I bet your friends or your kids would love this!

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.