Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  It's been a quick week - the kids had an E-learning day in the middle of the week and Kevin was on Spring Break.  Although he pretty much worked all week, it was nice that he got to enjoy a more flexible schedule.  March is zooming right along with lots to look forward to.

The best parts of our week were:

1 // Our family room is coming together nicely!  I love collecting all the right things for this space.  We've got some bigger projects on the radar, but everything I can do for right now is looking great.  Stay tuned for a more detailed family room post in the coming weeks!

2 // Does anyone else feel a little forced when you have to eat greek yogurt?  It's not my favorite so I found a trick to make it extra delicious.  Add your favorite toppings - berries, granola & chia seeds.  Then sprinkle cinnamon on top!  It's so good!

3 // Sams Club has the cutest dresses for girls right now.  They used to only have little girl options, but my Sams had several options for older girls in bigger sizes.  We've got a couple weddings coming up and these will be perfect for Olive.  And they're only $16!  She's a tough clothes critic these days and they both met her approval.  Mom win for sure!

4 // Family walks are my favorite.  We walk year round.  Bundle up and go!  The kids love checking out the construction sites around us.  Sometimes they scooter and sometimes they walk.

5 // E-learning.  I'm very thankful that E-learning is a rare thing for us.  It's fun to have the kids home for the day, but gosh it's tricky to keep the toddler entertained and out of the way of their lessons.  He wants to be right in the middle of all the action.



6 // Freckles.  I used to always wish I had freckles and now I have two cute kids with freckles sprinkled all over their faces.


7 // Leo doesn't have any freckles yet, but his dark brown eyes are so sweet.

8 // Fletcher took Penny on wagon rides all over the house.  I assumed she would hate it and I was wrong.  Queen Penny could have been pulled around all day long.

9 // Nap time diaries.  Silly cats.  Leo goes down for a nap and I was hoping to get some work done.  They were hoping to get some extra attention.  I love this kitty crew.

10 // The funniest thing I read all week.  Olive had to do a group project and this was how she signed her name.  "It was mostly Olive" hahaha I guess she was feeling spicy about having to do the bulk of the work and wanted her teacher to know the truth.

11 // Lounging Leo makes me smile every time.

12 // Fletcher had been working towards a school related goal and he filled up his incentive chart!  He wanted to give bowling a try.  The kids agreed that bowling was tough and that they might need to be a little older to enjoy the sport.

The most painful moment of the week was when darling Leo decided to pick up my 9lb bowling ball and drop it on my toes.  It happened so quick that I never saw it coming.  I was helping the big kids get their ball and ouch!  It hurt so bad that I had to have a quick cry and time out.  Leo headed back to his stroller and I limped through the end of the game.  Thankfully it was just really sore for a few days.  Gosh, toddlers are crazy!!


Fletcher was very proud of his bowling and hitting his goal!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!  We've got some plans with friends and are eager to relax.

Linking up with Momfessionals


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new decor. The mostly Olive signature is so funny. I'm not a big fan of Greek yogurt, but my hubby is. Although I have to say, I had Greek yogurt in Greece and it was delicious and pretty different from what we get here in the grocery store. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I’m dying over the cat wagon rides! So cute! Reading your description, I assumed Penny must be a dog if she was tolerating wagon rides, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.