Monday, March 14, 2022

6 Easy St Patrick's Day Ideas

We love St Patrick's Day and all things Irish/Notre Dame so this is a really fun week for me!

I rounded up a list of easy ideas for you to do with your own families.  None of them are very time consuming or very expensive.  Most of these ideas are all things you could quickly add to your grocery pick up list for the week.

1 // Rainbow Cups - I'm making these for my kids, our friends and selling them for Jordan Bakery box.  I just grabbed all the rainbow candy I could find, put them in cute cups and packaged them to gift.


2 // Green/Orange/White fruit and veggie tray - we had friends over for dinner.  I kept the menu super simple - we ordered pizzas and I made this veggie tray.  I used St Patrick's Day napkins and rainbow plates.

3 // St Patrick's Day breakfast with friends - We invited friends over on Saturday for breakfast.  I got some Lucky charms, added in all the green/gold things I could find and served the food with rainbow dishes.


4 // A bouquet of clovers - A friend surprised me with this clover plant and I love it so much!!  Most grocery stores carry them this time of year so it would be an easy thing for you to grab when you're at the store this week.  It would definitely brighten someone's day!!

5 // Not in the mood to bake or short on time this week?  Lucky Charms would be the perfect treat to grab!  Aldi had these Limited Edition Magic Clover version, but any Lucky Charms would do.

6 // Rainbow Pretzels & Cookies - I'm baking and prepping food for friends/neighbors and Jordan Bakery Box orders this week.  If you're in the Evansville area and would like to order something for St Patrick's Day - message me or comment ASAP.  Aren't these all so festive and fun!?  Yum!


I'm hoping to do a green and gold charcuterie board for dinner one night, make some rainbow jello, maybe try some Irish stew and potatoes, do an after school rainbow themed snack tray and I've got St Patrick's Day shirts to give the kids on Thursday.  Target had some really cute kid shirt options for $5-6.

I hope you have a rainbow filled lucky week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.