Friday, April 7, 2017

Hello Friday!

Happy Friday, friends!!  I hope you have had a wonderful week.  We've been busy, but it's been a good week of relaxing, playing with new birthday toys and seeing friends.  We're headed off on an adventure in Tennessee this weekend and I'm excited to explore a new city.

The best parts of our week were:

// 1 //
EASTER
We have Easter, bunnies, egg hunts, church and Spring on the brain!  I found Olive's Easter dress at Target this year and it's DARLING.  I wish it came in my size.  She loves that it has purple on it and the bunny border.  I also made a bunny lunch out of her favorite things this week.  I have no clue what I'm wearing for Easter, but both kids are ready to go with cute outfits.


// 2 //
 FLORALS
I hit the jackpot at GAP outlet when we were in Florida.  I found so many pretty floral things.  The navy floral is a top for me, the pink floral is a dress for Olive and the blue florals are workout pants.  Aren't they cute!?!?

// 3 //
I DO
I was also able to get my wedding ring repaired this week!!  Embarrassing story: My fingers swelled like crazy almost overnight when I was pregnant with Fletcher and I had to get my wedding rings cut off.  I haven't worn my wedding set in nearly 18 months and I was missing it.  So we got it fixed and I smile every time I see my sparkly ring back on my finger.


// 4 //
DINOMITE PARTY
We had a wonderful time celebrating Fletcher's 1st Birthday!!  His dinosaur party was so much fun to plan and everyone loved the cute theme.  Here are a few favorite pictures until I have time to do a full party post.



// 5 //
EASTER SALAD
I put all of my favorite Eastery foods into a salad this week and it was so good!  You'll need baby spinach, sharp cheddar cheese, carrots, hard boiled eggs and diced ham.  I added a drizzle of honey mustard and I managed to not screw up my hard boiled eggs this week.  Turns out I've been over boiling them.  I don't know why they are so tricky for me to make.  Anyone else have trouble with hard boiled eggs?  Any tips for me?


 Polka-Dotty Place Week in Review:


I hope you have a really great weekend!!


9 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with Olive's Easter dress!!!! SO precious! I have started saving our egg cartons so that next weekend when the girls are home for Easter we can have a special egg carton snack lunch!! I am SO excited to hear about your weekend trip to Tennessee!! Two of my aunts live in Chattanooga and they just LOVE it there! Have the BEST weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in TN! I can't wait to hear what you are doing. I am obsessed with the little girls section at Target. It's all so amazing. Fletcher's party looks like it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party hats on the dinos are cracking me up! And I love your floral finds, too! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Tennessee! I can't wait to see what fun you'll be up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, his party looks great! Fun theme for young ones. Love your rings! Happy for you that have them back! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for having your wedding set back on your hand! I would definitely miss mine if I couldn't wear it. I copied your Easter salad after seeing it on Instagram - it was a nice change from my usual salads. Thanks for the springy salad inspiration! :)

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  7. Floral for the win! I picked up a REALLY cute shirt for Marissa yesterday. I need to find some more floral for me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olive's dress is absolutely adorable. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, can I get her Easter dress in an adult size, too? That is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.