Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Make Your Own Easter Fun

I'm so excited to share some Easter ideas with you today!  There are so many fun options this time of year.  I love doing special holiday things for my family.  We decorate for most holidays, bake yummy treats, fix holiday themed meals and enjoy the holiday together.  I don't stress about getting holiday things done.  Instead I just try to fit in what we can and share my ideas with you!







A great breakfast to help tell the Easter story.


We made this BUNNY FOOT PRINT ART last year to celebrate our last weekend as a family of three.  It turned out so cute and I love putting it out every year.




I DIY'd this garland a couple of years ago and it's held up so well.  It's on my mantel right now.


These have been fun for the last three years.  My daughter LOVES decorating and redecorating them all season long.



What fun things are you doing for Easter this month??


It's time to link up with my favorite ladies for Tuesday Talk.
Be sure to join in the fun with a recent blog post.
And we have a lovely new logo for 2017!  Be sure and add it to your post.

14 comments:

  1. I love all your ideas - the egg carton lunch is probably my favorite. Such a cute and simple idea!!! I love setting a festive table for Easter Sunday lunch and serving things like deviled eggs, jello salad and pound cake trifle. Holidays are all about the food for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all super cute ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these ideas Whitney!! My girls love when I make a "snack tray" lunch...so I am definitely going to use your egg carton idea! We always color eggs on either Good Friday or Holy Saturday and bake a bunny cake for our Easter dessert. Easter is one of my favorite holidays...so it's a lot of fun sharing it with my kiddos!! :) Hope you have a great day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of those ideas! So cute and tons of fun. I have a few things up my sleeves that I want to do for Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those ideas! the chalkboard eggs look like why to much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I wasn't sure about the new graphic but seeing it in all of these posts, it looks so pretty! Yay!

    I am loving your Easter ideas SO many cute activities and the colorful meals are just the sweetest! You always do the holidays with style and creativity friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So basically I need to get a foam egg carton and my kids will love eating from it! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these ideas! Such creative ways to use egg cartons! :) I am visiting my niece on Friday so I think I am going to try some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to copy the Easter lunch/dinner in the egg carton this weekend or next. I think Connor would think it's a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cute ideas! We do egg carton lunches every Easter. Lexie already asked me when I'm going to pack one in her lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so many cute craft ideas here, Whitney! Those resurrection rolls look so tasty! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the little footprint art pieces - just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these ideas. I love the egg carton lunch idea and will definitely incorporate it next year. And I really want to make those rolls too. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh I love the home-made art!! That's always a favorite of our decor too. Those bunny pancakes are so cute too!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.