Friday, May 22, 2015

The Best Parts

The best parts of our week were...

1. I've been working hard on bunny party prep for Olive's 2nd birthday this weekend.  We are having her family birthday parties and they're going to be so much fun!  Here are her party invitations and the envelopes :)



2. I think I've discovered my favorite treat of the summer.
Kroger yogurt (vanilla or chocolate/vanilla swirl)
topped with mini m&ms.
You've got to give it a try!!

3. This is my first year to plant a small herb/vegetable garden and my plants are doing so well!  I am proud that I've kept them alive and they all show signs of being ready to produce some tasty veggies.

4. I tried a new recipe for Cafe Rio sweet pork and it was delicious!  We had burrito bowls and quesadillas all week long.  Check back in on Monday for the easy, crock pot recipe.

5.  I found a new nail polish that I love - it's $1.99 at Walmart!  The brand is called Sinful Colors, wears really well and comes in lots of pretty colors.  It also dries quickly.

6 comments:

  1. Those party invites are absolutely darling. Love that picture of Olive holding her bunny - so sweet!

    Your yard is so lush and beautiful! My first thought when you shared your news yesterday was, "oh they just did all that work in their yard!" Too bad you can't put all your landscaping on the truck! :)

    Thanks for the tip on that polish. I've seen it at Target but was afraid it was too inexpensive to be good! I will definitely try that brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bunny as an O in Olive is such a great idea! Hope the party is a success! And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Five on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive's birthday party invite and envelope are so stinkin cute and bunnies are my favorite animals!

    The yard and veggies are looking ah-mazing, good job at keeping everything alive! And that dessert and quesadillas are making me hungry, hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party theme is SO cute!

    I really need to check that polish out 1.99, that I can handle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable party theme! We just decided to do Kane's in a farm animal theme:) can't believe they're already 2!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.