Friday, May 15, 2015

39 Years...

Happy 39th Anniversary to my PARENTS today!!

My parents this past March at a wedding in NY / my current favorite picture of them

4 houses
3 kids
3 kids-in-law
8 grandkids
a hodge podge of pets with Maxx being their favorite
campaigns
job changes
a lake house
travels from NY to CA
hobbies & projects
road trips (with my dad always driving of course)
friends & family
church

It's been a pretty sweet 39 years - can't wait for many more :)
Let's do something fun for your big 4-0 next year!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents! They look good together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to them! 39 years is definitely a feat that does not get accomplished much anymore. My parents will have their 32nd later this year.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to them! That is so much to celebrate. I hope they had a great one.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.