Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

The best parts of my week were:

1. My husband suggested I purchase a 0 candle
with the hopes of doing a picture
like the one below in the hospital when Olive is born...
Good idea :)

2. I spent a gift card to a local kitchen store that I'd been saving for almost a year!
I'd been wanting an alphabet cookie cutter set for years and finally got one!
Oh the possibilities...
plus I picked up a few more cookie cutters and a big spool of twine.
Score!

3. I was strolling through Wal-Mart and found this adorable baby sun hat for $4!
Baby Olive needed it :)

4. My first attempt at making crepes happened and they were delish!
Tune back in for the recipe this weekend.
They were really easy and soooooooo good.

5. I'm having a baby shower today with my teacher friends!!
I can't wait to celebrate my pregnancy & baby girl with them.
My Utah friends are so good to me.

I'm linking up with Lauren and Instafriday.

5 comments:

  1. Those crepes look soooo yummy!!!
    Stopping by from Life Rearranged :)
    I'm your newest follower :)

    Great to meet you!:)
    Katrine
    thegentleflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Can't wait for the recipe! I pinned it too :)
    http://pinterest.com/pin/209698926371986503/

    Katrine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Lauren's H54F :*) The 0 candle is such a cute idea!! Your crepe looks scrumptious!! Enjoy your baby shower & have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to tell you about the "0" candle idea! Guess I'm too late! I'm kind of scared of the creppes, but I'm interested to see the recipe! Oh and I saw at Target they have really cute swim bottoms that don't require a swim diaper for $10. If you take Olive to FL this summer it would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zero candle idea...your hubby graduated from the best university of all time...duh that's why he's so smart!! Go Kevin!!! Ahaha! Have a great weekend and I know Olive will look so cute with that swim hat!!!Eeek!!
    Go Irish,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.