Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Friday to You!

I'm excited for the weekend - isn't everyone?!?!
No big plans but I always enjoyed the slowed down pace that the weekend brings.

The best parts of my week were...
1. I made some peanut butter puffs this week... 
tune back in this weekend for the recipe.

2. I got this sugar scrub as a gift and have enjoyed using it.
I typically would not buy something like this for myself so I appreciated the treat.

3.It's a tradition in my class to publish our own book through Studentreastures publishing company.  We just got our books back so we had a big publishing party.  The parents came, students read their poems and it was a big success.  Here's my cute class showing off their books...

4. I've always wanted to get a pair of TOMS for myself and I'm dying over these sweet TOMS!  I got them for a baby shower gift from a good friend.  I may just have to get a pair for myself so that Olive and I can match.  Mommy/Daughter matching shoes seems like a necessity - right?

5. I got this picture and a text from my sister this week:
My friend Sarah sent me this...
She said she thought of you and was praying for you and Olive!
I'm thankful to realize that people are praying for us :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by.
Linking up with Lauren and InstaFriday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.