Thursday, April 18, 2013

Corraling Your Travel Size Toiletries

I had quite the collection of of travel size shampoos, lotions, toothpaste and more.
I use them when we go on trips and offer them to guests when they stay with us but never had a great storage solution for the pesky little containers.  I've seen several ideas recently putting these containers in a jar to display in your bathroom for guests to use so I thought I'd give it a try.

I had an inexpensive glass jar with a lid from Wal-Mart that worked perfectly.
Topher wanted to help in this little project...
 I had to go over the project details and tell Topher that he wasn't going IN the jar
but that the toiletries were :)

 We sorted and filled the jar using only the unopened containers.
My goal was to have a jar full of items to offer to guests.
I kept any partially used or opened containers in the cabinet for us to use when we travel.

 The finished product:
It's sitting on our counter right now but could easily go on a shelf in a linen closet.

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.