Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Confetti Cupcakes

Here's an e-a-s-y way to make confetti cupcakes:

Use your favorite, light colored cake mix, follow directions on the box 
and then add LOTS of sprinkles!
Bake like usual and these sprinkles burst.
I also followed a tip to fill my cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full instead of half full
so they turned out so fluffy and pretty.  I will be sticking with this method from now on.
 I continued my burst of color theme and did rainbow chip icing
Side note: 
This icing is best used the day of because it makes the cupcakes a little soggy the next day.
 No crunchy sprinkles inside, just bursts of color!
These confetti cupcakes could be so fun for birthday parties, holidays, showers, etc.
Find the sprinkles to match your event and voila!
 Linking up with sixsistersstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.