Monday, April 15, 2013

Cash Candles

One of my little friends was recently turning 5 
so I wanted to make her something to mail it to her.

I used a $5 bill, five $1 bills, washi tape and a blank note card.

Fold the $5 bill like an accordion so that the five is visible.

Repeat the same process with the $1 bills.
Cut small strips of washi tape to secure bills to card
(press down hard on both sides so that it lays flat)
and then cut out flames for each of the candles.

I'm excited to do this again for upcoming birthdays.
It took 15 minutes or so to do this entire project.

Linking up with
Made By You Mondays, Craft-o-Maniac, TaDa Tuesday,
Share It, The Scoop, Too Cute Tuesday, Show Me What Ya Got,
Weekend Wrap up, and Sundae Scoop.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED my card and I LOVED my dollars!
    Love,
    Baylee
    P.S. Felt inspired to bake some cookies with my mom. Guess I'm a little Whitney.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.