Friday, April 5, 2013

High Five for Friday

The best parts of my Spring Break week were...

1. I received the cutest bib e.v.e.r. in the mail this week.  A long time friend spotted it in a boutique and thought Olive needed it.  I can't wait for her to wear it!!

2 .We had a fun, slightly sickly Easter at home.
Hubby and I decorated eggs, ate Easter candy and had a yummy Easter dinner.

 3. I've been on SPRING BREAK!!  These type of breaks should happen more often :)
We went to a Jazz game together, people watched and had some yummy food.  We've squeezed lots of fun into this week: dinners out, lunch dates, sleeping in, hanging out, shopping, etc.

4. I love taking full advantage of preggy perks right now.

5.  I'm loving all of the produce that is popping up in the grocery stores. 
Costco seems to have the tastiest selections.


I'm linking up with Lauren and Life Rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.