Friday, June 15, 2012

Jackson Hole, WY: Downtown

Kevin and I first visited Jackson Hole, Wyoming in the fall of 2010.
We were in love with the place.
The town is charming, the scenery is amazing and the food is delish.
We couldn't wait to show my parents around town.
We watched a wild west shoot out.
 Shopped around the square.
The Mercantile is one of our favorite shops.
 The town square in Jackson might be the best town square of all time.


 Aren't these antler arches great?!?!
 Downtown is crawling with cute little shops.
The streets are filled with unique flower boxes.
Stagecoach rides are available.
 Welcome to the Wild West.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I've heard of this place before....Is it featured in a movie?? Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely a fun town. Would love to continue the shopping trip. :) Mom

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.