Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday

Hooray for Friday!
Here were the highlights of my week:

1. I mentioned last week that I got an iPhone...
this week we figured out how to FaceTime with my Sis and her kids.
This is Allie blowing me a kiss :)
"Love you Wicky!!"
It was Mickey but now we've gotten a little closer to Whitney.
Hayden called me Nit-Nee.

 We love to FaceTime (once my sis established a no yelling rule :)
Nieces and nephews make me smile.

2. The beach is calling my name, great weather
and I'm looking forward to heading there this summer.

 3. I realized the other day that my closet has gotten quite colorful!
In the past my closet was filled with only dark tops and lots of pants.
Yay to me for branching out :)

 4. I found this darling dessert bowl & spoon set at TJ Maxx.
Can't wait to have some summery treats in them!

5. I stopped in TJ Maxx to find my hubby some swim trunks.
No swim trunks
but I hit the jackpot on new tops for myself!
I also found a great Michael Kors belt on clearance.

I'm linking up with Lauren
Happy Summer to you!!  :) Whitney

2 comments:

  1. A colorful closet is a happy closet! Hahaha! Those dessert dishes are adorable!...Found you through Friday link up! Your blog is so cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found you through the HFfF link party! I love your five favorite things and that you took the time to actually take pictures - makes it so much more personal!
    Your blog is really cute! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://college-girl77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.