Sunday, September 11, 2011

NFL Game Day

 We watch football from Thursday to Monday at our house.
So we need a lot of game day food :)
I found this recipe for
Pineapple Salsa Chicken and made a few changes.

It's really easy and delish!
Cook chicken like this
and shred it.
Dump in one drained can of black beans, 
one drained can of white beans,
1 20oz can of crushed pineapple
4 cups of salsa
Cook on low for 3 or 4 hours if chicken is cooked.
Tortilla chips, salsa, shredded cheese, etc.

Precooking view:
 Post cooking view:

Got this recipe from my good friend Martha
 I cut the recipe in half, left out the dried fruit and added chocolate chips.
 Scoop into cupcake liners (football ones are extra festive!)
Makes a perfect grab and go treat for yourself or your guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.