Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thrifting: The Rest of the Story

I spent more time 
in the clothes department on this thrifting trip
and found some pretty exciting things:
$7 red pencil skirt, $3 plaid Chadwick's skirt.  Belted with a turtle neck, tall boots, colorful tights, with chunky jewelry. 
$3 green pleated skirt, $5 Mossimo floral skirt, $5 turquoise pencil skirt.  All will be perfect this fall!  Think tall boots, cardigans, jean jackets, oh my!
$5 WILD Paisley shirt (that will look great under a belted cardigan this fall) and a $3 (possibly handmade?) polka dot shirt - check out those buttons!
$3 Lerner NY gray vest & $5 silky, ruffley red blouse - could possibly be worn together??
$2 square scarf.  Possibilities are endless :)
All for a total of $41.00... success!
I tried on all the tops over what I was wearing in the store 
and just held the skirts up to my waist to see if they'd fit.
Throw it all in the laundry;
I'm excited to incorporate 
everything into my wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY need to check out our thrift shops here! It's driving me crazy not knowing all the deals I'm missing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.