Saturday, September 24, 2011

Favorite Find

I got sucked into going to the DI today.
I spent $20 and look what I found:
a vintage coat!  
It fits like a glove and is so fun!
I could not pass up this $10 steal :)
 
 It has great buttons, belt, lines and pockets!
The back is snazzy too! :)
I feel like I'm channeling my mom with this purchase.
I'm sure she wore something similar back in the day.
Can't wait to sport this when it gets a little cooler.
Think tall boots, turtle neck/scarf, and bright tights.
 
 This silvery pile of sparkle 
is going to be my Halloween costume.
Just wait and see what I do with it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Flash backs for sure!!! Mine was a burgundy leather but the same look with the big buttons. That is so funny. I should have saved it all! :) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! However, Kevin said I should get a few opinions about it before wearing it in public!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.