Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pepperoni Radiatore

I unearthed this recipe that I wrote out 
in junior high for dinner tonight
 Made a few changes:
 1/2 box of Ridiatore and 1 jar of my favorite marinara
 1/2 bag turkey pepperoni, fresh parmesan
 1/2 bag of mozzarella cheese, pepperoncini peppers
 Kitchen shears are a must for pepperoni and pepper cutting
*I use these for cutting biscuits, meat, pizza toppings, etc.
Boil noodles for 10 minutes, drain and salt
Mix in marinara and pepperoni in greased dish
Top with cheeses
 Broil for 4 or 5 minutes to brown cheese
Recipe serves 4 or 5
 Asparagus makes a great side with this:
Wash stalks and then snap off the ends.
Salt and pepper to taste, put in a little water and simmer.

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.