Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kevin

At our house...
Kevin does the laundry.
He grills and makes brownies.
He fixes the garbage disposal.
He hangs pictures.
Kevin kills the big bugs.
He fixes hanging rods that have
collapsed under the weight of too many clothes
fallen in the middle of the night.
Kevin clips and uses coupons.
He grocery shops with me each week.
He fixes all internet related/computer issues.
Kevin assembles furniture from IKEA.
He watches WWF wrestling.
He buys and sells things on Craig's List.
Kevin hunts for good deals on everything.
He finds new restaurants for us to try.

Kevin finds all of our flights, hotels and 
makes all of our travel accomodations.
He asks people to take our picture when we are on trips.
He plans and drives all of our road trip routes.
He remembers my students names (current and former) 
and recognizes many of them.
He brings me lunch at school on his days off.
Kevin calls and e-mails me throughout 
the day just to say hi.
He has taught me all about college, NFL 
and Fantasy football.

Thanks Kev!  I'm a lucky lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.