Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Last Minute Easter Desserts

What are you in charge of making for Easter?

I'm bringing Easter cookies to our family gatherings this year and I can't wait!  Look at these darling M&M bunnies on top of my chocolate chip cookies!  They're so sweet!  I'm taking orders all week long if you're local and want me to take care of dessert for you.  Just comment or message me.



 

I've got a few other last minute Easter dessert ideas for you from my archives!

Resurrection Rolls - an easy crescent roll + marshmallow recipe to do with your kids to illustrate the story of Jesus's death and resurrection for Easter.

Easter Candy Board - gather all of your favorite Easter candy in one spot for a yummy dessert.

Carrot Cake Cupcakes - my whole family loves these!


I hope you found something your family would enjoy for Easter and I can't wait to hear about what you're making for your Easter gatherings!

2 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.