Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Easy Rainbow Snack Board

The week of St. Patrick's Day is always my favorite time of year to make all of the rainbow themed foods.  We aren't big on food coloring so I grabbed all the colors of the rainbow from my fridge and pantry.  I bought a few foods specifically for St. Patrick's Day, but the rest are just our usual favorite foods.  I love finding ways to make my family feel special and lucky to be loved this week.

My mom found this giant clover board for me this year.  It really is the perfect board for me!?  

If I didn't have this board, I would build my snack board in a muffin tin, ice cube trays, large tray or individual snack plates.  I build this board at nap time and then popped it into my fridge just like this.  That way it's ready to enjoy right when the kids get home from school.  My crew is always starving!

I did a mix of fruits, veggies, cheese, salty and sweet.

What a yummy way to eat the rainbow!

What rainbow foods would you put on a snack board for your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.