Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Super Simple Heart Cinnamon Rolls

Need a heart-y breakfast idea for February?

I've got you covered!

Last weekend my middle guy wanted to help me make cinnamon rolls.  I could spend hours in the kitchen making homemade rolls, but honestly, my kids love the canned cinnamon rolls from Aldi just as much.  They're less than $2 a can and they're delicious.  I try to always keep them in the fridge.

We wanted to make them festive so we worked together to unroll them a bit and make them into hearts.

Let them bake and then drizzle on the icing after they've cooled for a few minutes.  Bonus if you have some sugar sprinkles to add on top!

The kids loved these and felt loved eating them.

Holidays don't have to be hard.  Or expensive.  Or extravagant.

Keep your tradition simple and your people will feel loved.

 


I also picked up these Love Noodles at Aldi this week for my kids.  They love pasta so I know they'll be excited for a Valentine's Day spaghetti night.  I'm also hoping to do a Valentine treat board for them like I've done in years past so I'm collecting things for that as a special dessert.


Do you have any fun valentine's day plans with your family?

2 comments:

  1. After several years of trying to make my own cinnamon rolls for holidays, I discovered that we all liked the refrigerated ones just as much if not more! Simple is always best!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.