Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I Need Your Help

Hey Friends!

It's been gorgeous in the Midwest this week.  Is there anything better than sunny skies and jean jacket wearing temperatures!?  I'm sitting on my patio doing some blog work and I need your help today. 

 


I've been working on my 2023 blog calendar and I'm curious - What do want to read on my blog?  What types of post get you excited to click on and read?

Do you have any topics or questions or projects you want me to cover?  I'd love to have your input.  Comment on this post with your post ideas. Or comment and tell me your favorite type of blog posts.  I will do my best to add them to my schedule this year.

I'm eager to hear from my favorite blog friends - those who comment often as well as those who rarely comment.  Thanks for being here.  And thanks so much for your help!

9 comments:

  1. I really enjoy everything you post! And I know that doesn't help much. My favorites are various product recommendations and just the everyday life posts. Keep up the good work - your blog is always on my must-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Day in the Life posts. I'd love to hear more about your mother/daughter relationship with Olive. She is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All things home and family. As a grandmother I enjoy them as much as young mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog Whitney!! Your coffee chat posts are some of my favorites! I really enjoy everything you write about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dinner ideas and day in the life posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to 'watch your family from a distance' and see your kids grow. I live on the East Coast far away, and even though we will never meet, your blog makes me feel as if I know you and your family a little. Keep writing about all your adventures, big and small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I love your DITL posts, cleaning/cooking/household tips, hauls and pretty much anything you come up with! You are a great blog writer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy the day in the life posts, recipes, decorating, home projects, teacher tips, gift ideas….pretty much all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love every blog post! Your blog is the only one I read ❤️ I would just say keep doing what you’re doing! But I will try and be helpful and list some favorites 🤪 What you’re wearing, recipes, home updates, kiddo stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.