Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day Treat Tray

 Happy Valentine's Day!

I have a confession - I did not put out a single valentine decoration this year.  I just kept putting it off and now the big day is here.  I felt bad for a minute and then I realized that no one cared.  We baked valentine treats and ate festive food.  That's enough for me.

I surprised my crew with a valentine themed treat tray after school yesterday!  They loved it!  I used all the red and white things we had on hand and then added in some favorite treats.  You could easily customize this for your kids or friends.  I like to use muffin trays for snacks like this.  This heart tray is perfect (thanks, Mom), but I would have used a mini muffin tin if I didn't have this.

Treat tray menu: I did Nutella and cookie dough in the top cups for dipping.  Then cut up cheeses, strawberries, rice krispy treats, Nutragrain bars to bite size snack options.  Add in some heart picks and a few more treats.

The kids opened a little something this morning, had valentines to open from family, have fun Valentine's Day plans in their classrooms and then we'll finish the day with a heart shaped pizza and looking through all of their valentines.

Thanks for being here today and always.  I love that you're here and that you enjoy my blog!  I hope you have a wonderful day with the people that you love.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! It's my favorite! My students appreciate making Valentine's in high school even! :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute heart pan! I only pulled out a few things this year - some heart plates I have and the heart embroidery I did last year. I'm loving the "clean" look in my space this year. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine’s Day, Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of my FAVORITES! Love, Justine ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking the time to blog. You do such a nice job and it's fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.