Friday, February 24, 2023

February Favorites

Happy Friday, friends!  I hope you've had a good week.  Ours flew by after a long weekend.  We packed in lots of fun and can't believe it'll be March next week.  That will kick off birthday season at our house.  Fletcher turns 7 in March, Leo turns 3 in April and Olive turns 10 in May.  7 + 3 = 10 :)  I'm already working on some fun things for their parties.

Did you catch my blog posts this week?

Teacher Mom: Toddlers - I started a new series showcasing fun learning activities you can do at home!  I'm showcasing some toddler favorites this month.  Come see some cute Easter basket filler ideas that the toddlers in your life might love.

I Need Your Help - I'd love to hear from you!


Now on to my February Favorites:

1 // Aldi Rainbow Rug

I finally found one of these cute Aldi rainbow rugs!  It was only $7.99 and looks perfect for St. Patrick's Day on my front porch.  It's been so warm in the Midwest that I had to take down my snowflake and move on to the next holiday a little early.  I love this lavender wreath from Home Goods.  I can't wait to add planters and pretty pots to my porch, but it's too early to be thinking of that since the weather can and probably will get cold again before Spring arrives.



2 // Farm 57

We tried a new coffee shop with some friends this week.  I loved the bread and Leo loved smiling at all the ladies at tables around ours.

3 // Go Aces!

Kevin took the kids to the last Aces game of the season.  They had a blast going with him this season and all of their fan dreams came true when they caught a t-shirt that was thrown into the crowd and earned free pizzas from Azzip.



4 // Bible Study Buddy

Leo and I had Bible Study this week and it's always a highlight of our week.  We get to chat with friends, learn about Jesus and it's wonderful.

5 // 4th Grade Rocks

Olive has been getting some really cool opportunities at school lately.  Her choir as chosen to sing the national anthem at a basketball game, she's crushing her recorder song goals and they built circuits in class this week.  She's learning a ton and we're so proud of her!


6 // 3 Day Weekend

We visited our favorite park with scooters on Monday.  The weather was great and we found some new trails.  We grabbed their favorite lunch on the way home - Culvers.  Kevin had to work so I was in charge of being the fun parent for the day.



This picture is 100% Fletcher - always inventing and creating the funniest things.  This is his fry straw that he was very proud of.

7 // Cookies

I baked Oatmeal Butterscotch (Leo's favorite) and launched some fun rainbow cookies on my March menu for St. Patrick's Day.


8 // Cousin Birthday Party

One of our littlest cousins turned 2 and the kids had a blast at his Lightning McQueen party.  Leo is our only cake loving kid.  I need to take a video of his reaction to a plate of cake.


9 // Zoo Day

We took the kids to the zoo over their long weekend.  We check out a new area - Amazonia - and it was AMAZING.  We finally found the Axolotl creature that Olive loves.  She thinks they're so cute.  The otters were busy and so much fun to watch.  It was a great day to be at the zoo.  We love going in the Fall and Winter.





10 // Olive was thrilled Penny picked her as her favorite snuggle person.  She said she couldn't move until Penny moved.

11 // If you need Fletcher, he's probably out metal detecting in our yard.  He's found the craziest "treasures" and now needs to learn the art of refilling all the holes he's been digging since Christmas.


12 // Leo's favorite spot is always in the middle of whatever is going on.  He was eager to help Fletch make muffins.  We couldn't quit laughing about his determination to get in on the action.


I hope you have the best weekend!  I will see you back here on Monday.

Linking up with Momfessionals

1 comment:

  1. The cookies look yummm!! And that rainbow rug is so adorable. The zoo sounds like so much fun. Leo steals the show in so many of these photos this week-- seeing him with the recorder beside his sister is so precious and that last one "helping" to bake just made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.