Monday, January 9, 2023

Charcuterie Family Dinner

I can hardly believe it, but my family has been enjoyed charcuterie boards since 2019.  

We've had so much fun making, building, selling and enjoying them over the years.  We've figured out ways to make them a great dinner option for us.  That usually means we have meats, cheeses, salty snacks we love, fruits, veggies and something warm for dinner time.

I've noticed that when I include lots of new things that's expensive and not very practical.  I try to include one new ingredient, lots of favorites and then clean out my fridge and pantry to fill the board.  Otherwise these boards are expensive to make when you buy everything new.  I also like to have them on the menu twice in one week so that we can make sure to eat up all the meats and cheeses before they go bad.

Now onto some yummy dinner boards that I made over Christmas break.

Dinner #1:

I added in some cranberry cheeses, cheese ball and then soft pretzels from the frozen food section.  Your warm food item doesn't have to be homemade!

 Dinner #2:

I made some homemade crusty bread and did a pretty similar charcuterie board for the 2nd night.  My family never complains about having this meal twice in one week as long as I don't serve them two nights in a row.


We love this crusty bread so much and I feel like a real adult being able to make homemade bread!


Would your family enjoy these??  

You'll have to add this to your menu options in 2023!  Let me know if you have any questions.  I'd love to help you feel confident building a board for your family.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea to have the board for a second night to use all the meats etc. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.