Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Summer Charcuterie Dinner

Have you made any charcuterie boards this Summer?

I made this one recently and it was a big hit!

I love all these bite sized foods for a quick dinner.  No cooking required.  Bake some homemade bread if you enjoy doing that or grab a loaf of delicious bread at a local bakery.

I like to add in t least 3 meats, 3 cheeses, raid my pantry for handfuls of all of our favorite salty cracker snacks and do the same by grabbing any fruits or veggies we have on hand.  I try to buy a few things that are specific for these dinner boards and then shop my fridge and pantry for the rest.  That will keep your boards budget friendly :)

Yum!  Any leftovers work great for snacks the next day.

What new things would you buy to build a charcuterie board dinner for your family??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.