Friday, December 31, 2021

New Year's Eve Charcuterie!

Happy New Year's Eve!  I served my family a NYE board for dinner last night and it was a huge hit.  They loved the addition of treats, noise makers and 2022 shaped cheeses.

This 2022 NYE board was super simple - tons of fresh berries, fruits and veggies and then lots of bits of lots of things.  I also served warm bread sticks with this board.

I've been trying some new products to add to my boards - this IPA Beer Salame was yummy!  The kids loved the Sour Patch Kids Strawberry candies, the dark chocolate covered cashews and I cooked some thick cut bacon for a different protein option.  Blackberries were on super sale at my store this week.  The kids went grocery shopping with me and insisted on a giant tub of cheese balls and Dot's Pretzels. 

Grab any fruit that looks yummy from your store and build a board that your crew will love.  If you have the time earlier in the day, chop all the fruits, veggies and cheeses.  I store it all in in glass containers with lids in the fridge and then get them out when it's time to build my board.  It'll make your board come together so quickly when dinner time rolls around.

Wishing you a very happy, healthy 2022!!

I'll see you back here next week for a December highlights post, Top moments of 2021 post, Word of the Year post and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.