Wednesday, December 22, 2021

2021 Family Pictures

I'm so excited to share our 2021 family pictures with you today!

As with all family photo shoots - things were chaotic and crazy, but we got lots of good pictures!

We scheduled family pictures months ago with my cousin.  She takes our pictures every other year for my whole side of the family and we usually all go together to gift it to my mom for Mother's Day.  Life happens, we've got 19 schedules to try to work with and we had to reschedule them for 2022.  We all made it work and helped each other out with family pictures.

My parents were visiting Terre Haute around my birthday and offered to snap some pictures for us.  I picked out the outfits for everyone and the location.  The weather didn't look like it was going to cooperate, but right at the golden picture taking hour everything came together.  We stopped by our very favorite park (Dobbs Park) and took pictures with all the golden leaves.  Getting Leo to be still for photos was nearly impossible.  We got a work out trying to keep up with him.  Thankfully my parents still got some great family pictures for us and we got to have dinner at the country club afterwards.

These might be my favorite family pictures ever.  Yellow is my favorite color, Fall is my favorite season, Dobbs Park is a favorite park and things couldn't have looked prettier for us!  My parents took the family pictures and I snapped pictures of the kids.

I'll start with my favorite picture & our Christmas card picture!




I LOVE their new head shots!




I wasn't kidding about Leo.  He RAN anytime we set him down.


Fletcher was adamant that this was the best spot.  He ended up being right.



I love when pictures capture their personalities perfectly.

The reward for a great family picture session - climbing trees!





 Did you get family pictures taken this year?

2 comments:

  1. These are SO good! Fletcher looks really grown up all of the sudden. I love the colors and patterns you chose for everyone - it coordinates so nicely but isn't too matchy matchy. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pictures turned out great. Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.