Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Charcuterie

Hey Friends!  It's moving week over here!  I've prepped some fun content for you this week.  It's happy chaos behind the scenes over here.  We'd love your prayers for a smooth, happy, healthy week :)

I've got a Christmas charcuterie board to share with you today.

I went to a Favorite Things party with my friends last week and everyone had to bring an appetizer and/or dessert to share.  We had the yummiest buffet of apps and desserts.

I'm sure you can guess what I signed up to bring - Charcuterie board & cookies - my favorites!

I went with a red and white theme and picked up all the red and white things I could find.  4 cheeses, 3 meats, crackers, zesty pretzels, olives and red toothpicks.

I made my mom's famous cheese ball and then did individual cheese balls instead of one huge one.  That was a big success!  It was easy for people to just grab a mini cheese ball for their plate vs scooping off of a big one.




Look at this plate of apps!  One of my very favorite meals.



We had a great time exchanging favorites.  We had a $15 budget.  It was hilarious to see what got stolen, what unique items came through, etc.  I came home with a fun set of Dr Teal's lavender bath set.  I brought my favorite eye shadow palette and Christmas candy.

I'd highly recommend hosting a favorite things party for your friends and a charcuterie board would be fun for any holiday gathering this season.

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of mini cheese balls! We're doing an appetizer meal at my sister's on Christmas Eve and I'm definitely going to do those - thanks for the idea!

    Praying that your moving week goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! I love a good cheese ball. Have you shared the recipe on here? I will be praying for you guys this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought of mini cheese balls. You are a genius!!! I'll be praying for you sweetie!!!
    XO Jodi


    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.