Wednesday, July 7, 2021

July Garden Tour

All of my gardens and pots are in FULL BLOOM over here.  We've had a lot of rain and that has helped everything look so lush.  I even had to dump water out of my pots a time or two to save them from drowning.

June Garden Tour for reference - it has many of the plant names in it.

I tried several new plants this year and mixed them in with tried and true favorite flowers.  I'm really happy with the results.

Let's start with all of my shady plants.  They're all doing great on my deck!  I cannot believe how huge these three pots have gotten since I first planted them.  They're gorgeous!





And the greatest threat to my flowers seems to be this pint sized flower picker :)


Next up is our vegetable garden.  It's doing great in this spot which is promising for raised beds on this side of the yard one day.  So far we've harvested lettuce, onions and several kinds of tomatoes.  The cucumbers, peppers, zucchini and tomatoes are all looking promising.  The next few weeks should be really yummy!



 

Lastly, All of my sun loving flowers!  They're almost all in bloom right now.  Fun fact: since they are pretty well established perennials we don't have to water them every day and baby them along.










 How are your flowers doing this Summer?  Would any of these work in your yard?  We're in the Midwest in Zone 6 and these are all happy here.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have SO MUCH SHADE, that impatiens and begonias are pretty much my go tos.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.