Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Lemon Yellow Everywhere

Lemons seem to be taking over the world this year.  They're everywhere!

I'm loving it!

Yellow is quickly becoming a top contender for my favorite color.  Watch out green!

I have picked up several cute lemony or yellow things lately.  It just catches my eye!!

I was really tempted to buy these yellow Ranunculus last week.  They were gorgeous!!  I don't buy many spring flowers and usually just wait until around Mother's Day to fill my flower pots for the summer.  Do you plant Spring flowers like these or pansies and then swap them out for Summer flowers when the temps warm up??

We went to the farmer's market with friends this past weekend and came home with this succulent in a tea cup!!  It lives on my desk now.

I found this lemon shirt for Olive at Sams.  It was around $7 and the lemon is covered in those flip sequins.  It's so cute with the ruffle sleeves.  Bonus: We say this phrase all the time.

Remember that lemon care package my sister sent me a couple of weeks ago??  Ive been loving all the lemon stuff in my kitchen.

Walmart sells the cutest summer dresses for super cheap.  I loved this lemon + purple combo.  This Wonder Nation dress was only $4.96 in the big girls section!!  

 My current phone case!  It was $6.99 at TJ Maxx recently.

Lemony Pins:

I'd love to try these Lemon Rolls (like cinnamon rolls!)

Chicken Piccata is one of my favorites!

These Lemon Scones sound so good for Spring

I tend to wear mustard yellow, but not lemon yellow.  And I love to decorate with yellow!

What's your favorite color?  How do you feel about yellow?

9 comments:

  1. I love the pops of yellow. I'm clicking over to check out the lemon scones recipe...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is my favorite color! So sunny and happy! All those lemons are awesome and the easy peasy shirt is adorable! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! I love the ranunculus. And that tea cup is darling! I do often plant spring flowers. Pansies are so cheap! I am ridiculously excited for summer blooms - just got all my zinnia seeds in. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the yellow! It makes me long for SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all about the yellow, it has always been my favorite color. I, of course, love everything lemons - lemon scent, lemon squares, lemon cake (for our wedding), lemonade, a slice of, and so on. Funny, I do not wear the color very much yet I do love a soft pastel yellow sweater in any season. And, our last two homes had all the walls painted a soft yellow as a "neutral".

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis post put me in a happy mood. I just might love yellow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lemon! I saw a really cute lemon dress at Marshall's today.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.