Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What WE Wore Wednesday

It's still WARM in Mississippi so I'm trying hard to figure out how to dress for Fall when it feels like summer.  The ladies down here tend to dress for fall regardless of the temp and just sweat it out.  I guess I am going to have to get on board with that plan otherwise I'll be waiting until Christmas to wear my fall clothes.

Here are my favorite looks of the week:

1. Sunday Church
jacket - GAP
dress - JCP
shoes - Target
necklace - gift
 Olive decided she was over the pictures momentarily and had a mini meltdown.  She recovered when she found a stick to play with and was ready to smile.  Oh toddlers...

2. Pumpkin Patch
top - GAP
scarf - Marshalls
jeans - Wal-Mart
earrings - Francesca's
Olive's wearing 
top from Old Navy, jeggings from Carters & Coral Pear bow mocs

3.  Lunch Date in the Park
kimono - TJ Maxx
earrings - Limited
tank & pants - Target
Olive's wearing a GAP tunic & Carter's jeggings.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot take my eyes off of your daughter. She is beyond adorable, cute and so precious!!! Love your lacy dress the most..and all of your daughters adorable outfits!! too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true for VA too. So warm! Layers are our best friends right now.

    Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!

    L,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are so cute!! What is your lipstick color in the first pics? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.