Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

 I don't make bread very often.  Maybe it's because I don't have the patience to let something bake for an hour?  I typically end up making muffins instead so I guess my husband is correct in saying that patience isn't my strong suit - haha.  I decided to take a break from my norm and bake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread this week.  It was easy and turned out lovely.  I only had one pan to clean and it was infinitely easier than scrubbing a muffin pan.  Win-win!

I followed it exactly and only made two changes.
The recipe called for orange juice and I only had apple juice.
The bread was delicious and it was fun to put juice in a bread recipe! 
I also had to bake mine for 65 minutes since my loaf pan was a little smaller than the size she suggested.

The bread was so moist and tasty.  The chocolate chips even stay a little melty and don't hard because the bread is so moist.  Fall is such a delicious time of year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.