Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Label Maker

Do you own a label maker?
If so, I'm jealous :)
I'd love to be able to label everything.
I've noticed that sharpies don't last forever when I write Olive's name on her things so I am thinking a label maker might just solve my problem.

I've always wanted one and I think it's time to get one.
I would love to hear recommendations for brands or favorite features because I have never owned one before.

I'd love one that is easy to use, has a variety of font options, 
has the option to plug in and isn't too pricey.


Any suggestions for me??

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about label maker brands but if you want labels for Olive's stuff, you might order some Mabel's Labels. I have used them and they are great and long lasting and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the exact one in the picture in our office! It works great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used a DYMO brand label maker that plugs into the computer via USB, and I loved that one. It's so much faster to type the labels instead of keying in every letter on a little keypad. However, I used it at work so I don't know how pricey those are. I have a little Brother label maker that was $20 at Staples. It has lots of fonts and works well for my needs.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.