Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Trend or Trash: Leather

Are you noticing leather details popping up here and there this season?  I'm seeing leather or pleather pants, skirts, dresses and tons of jackets.
via shopbop

Whitney says...
I could get on board with a long leather pencil skirt or a cute moto jacket, but you'll likely see me incorporating this trend with a leather shirt collar or leather elbow patches.  I don't feel like it's my style to sport leather pants or pants with leather details and leather jewelry seems a bit too masculine for me.  I also plan to fully embrace leather booties and ankle boots.

What do you think of the leather look this season??
Trend or trash?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.