Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What I've Been Wearing

It's been a busy few weeks at my house.  I've had fun choosing outfits for gatherings with friends & family, dinners out and play dates.  None of my pictures are posed outfit shots and I'm okay with that.  I have been on the go so my outfits are all action shots.  
Here are some of my favorite looks:

1. Kimono!! (for our 10 year anniversary dinner)
I FINALLY found the perfect Kimono!!!  I have tried on TONS of them at so many different stores and they all seemed off - too short, too long, scratchy or just odd.  I stumbled up on this lightweight kimono at TJ Maxx and it fit like a glove.  I love the lace detail on the sleeves, the pattern, the colors and the flow of it.  Oh and it was $14.99 - I could hardly believe it!!  I've worn it so much already that it's definitely paid for itself.  
Have you gotten on board with the kimono trend this season??
kimono - TJ maxx
tank - Target
black jeggings - Wal-Mart
earrings - Limited
Olive's outfit is 
Osh Kosh, her headband is from Hobby Lobby & shoes See Kai Run.

 2. Fun Night Out at the Park
(or Matchy Matchy Striped Family Photo)
top - Sams
earrings - Francesca's
jeans - Wal-Mart
neutral flats - TJ Maxx
Olive's outfit 
top from Carters, shorts from Target and See Kai Run shoes


Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking everywhere for a kimono!!!!!!!! I LOVE yours!! Well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gorgeous kimono and your daughter is darling!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.