Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to School Teacher Gifts

It never hurts to give your child's teacher a gift to let them know you appreciate their hard work and look forward to working with them this year.  Gifts definitely aren't a requirement for back to school prep, but everyone likes to be thought of and made feel special.  

I know I always appreciated when parents and students went out of their way to say thank you and thought of me during the business of back to school.
I found some darling ideas for simple gifts on Pinterest and thought I'd share my favorites with you:

1. A bucket full of new writing utensils

2. Thanks a latte card with a drink gift card inside
Pinterest

3.Nail Polish

4. Who doesn't love Flips?!?!

1 comment:

  1. These are all adorable ideas! I bet that any teacher would love the latte gift!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.