Saturday, January 25, 2014

Favorite Game Day Foods

I'm sure many of you are starting to make plans for your Super Bowl 2014 menu so I wanted to help you out.  I thought I'd put together a list of my favorite appetizer/game day recipes for you.  Hope you find something delicious you can make for yourself or to share at a party.  We are huge football fans and LOVE LOVE LOVE Peyton Manning.  So we are extra excited to be able to cheer on one of our very favorite guys.  Go Broncos!!









We LOVE all of these recipes so it'll be hard to pick just a few things to make next weekend.  We are having a low key Super Bowl Sunday at home so I will be sure to make our family favorites.  I'm hoping to do a few appetizers and one dessert. Do you have a favorite recipe to share with me?  Leave me a link because I love trying new recipes!!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think I'll be making those pretzel bites! Thank you for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.