Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WIWW & Baby too!

We have had a fun week of getting out and about and enjoying our time together.  The weather has been unexpectedly nice and I think it's lifted everyone's wintery spirits.  
I put together a few outfits this week:

1. Date Night
cardigan - Loft
turtleneck & skinnies (NEW) - Target
earrings - Francesca's
scarf - Marshalls
polka-dotty oxfords - TJ Maxx
*Topher says hello :)

2. Running Errands & BABY style
cardigan - Loft
top - JC Penneys
skinnies (NEW) - Target
flats - Lucky
gray pearls - Macys
earrings - Charlotte Russe
Olive's outfit is from Kohls and I LOVE the color combo!!
She loved the outfit too and loves accessories
(so much so that she drooled all over it and is obviously obsessed with her baby moccs)

2 comments:

  1. Whitney, you are so stylish! Love the leopard shoes and the mint combo! Olive is cuter than ever, as usual :) I love it when you post WIWW!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.