Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mookies


I love chocolate chips in all cookies, muffins and breads.  I have made plenty of recipes before but this was one was extra fun.  Cookies + Muffins = Mookies.  These mookies were so easy, moist and delicious.  My husband and I loved them.  They were tasty for several days and the chocolate chips stayed melty the whole time.

I used this recipe and made a few changes:
Ingredients
2 c flour
3/4 c sugar
1/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c vegetable oil
1 egg
2 c pumpkin puree
1 t baking soda
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1 T cinnamon
1 t allspice
1 t ginger
2 t vanilla
1 1/2 c chocolate chips

Combine all ingredients leaving the chocolate chips for last.  Use your cookie scoop and place the dough on a greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.  If you are unsure if the mookies are done, touch the top of the cookies and they should be firm.  If they feel mushy, then they need to bake just a little longer.
 Let cookies cool.  Best at room temp.

 *My cookies were a little browner than I'd intended due to a slip of the cinnamon container.  I accidentally dumped double the cinnamon but they were still tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.