Tuesday, December 24, 2013

10 Years Ago...

I was getting engaged on Christmas Eve.
Kevin picked out the ring all on his own.
Sneakily found out my ring size, had it sized so that it would fit right away
and we spent the whole break sharing the news with our family and friends.
I can't believe it's been 10 years.
So much has changed since 2003;
I could have never imagined all of the fun adventures that we would get to go on.  
Can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring our way.
Merry Christmas EVE!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends - from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase. See the link below for more info.


    #closure
    www.inspgift.com


    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.