Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Word of the Year: CHANGE

 via sincerelykinsey

I've seen a few bloggers coming up with a word of the year
so I was inspired to do my own.

CHANGE
is my word of 2013 
because I can already tell that this year will be full of it.  
Mostly all good change 
but I like routine, like schedules, like familiarity 
so this idea of change is a bit frightening and exciting.  

I'm expecting changes at home with a new baby and motherhood in general.  I'm expecting work changes in my transition to life as a working mom and hubby has work changes headed his way. We live in a smallish place now so there will have to be some changes with major rearranging/reworking the place or a potential move for more space.  I'm sure that there is even more change out there that I have yet to even wrap my head around but I'm trusting God to take good care of us as he always has in 2013.
via etsy

PS My recent fortune cookie said... guess my word of the year was right on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.