Friday, January 4, 2013

High Five for the First Friday of 2013

 2013 is off to an amazing start...
here were the highlights of my week so far...

1. We got to spend Christmas in IN with our families.
We don't have cardinals in Utah
so I always enjoy seeing them when we're in Indiana.
These guys looked extra handsome against all the snow we got!

 2. Baked Potato Bar w/ BBQ Pork
was just one of the many delicious meals I ate over Christmas break.

3. I am now a proud member of the colored jean club.
Who knew Motherhood could be so trendy??
 
4. I'm a dork...
one of my most treasured possessions is my planner!
It's a staple Christmas gift from my hubby;
he always inscribes it with a forecast for all the great things to come in the year.

5.  I've been shouting from the roof tops our exciting news for 2013...
It feels amazing to finally let people in 
on the secret that I've been keeping for 18 or so weeks.

Have a great weekend!!

Linking up with Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Planners are not dorky. My planner is totally my fav item most days!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.