Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Declaration of Intent

2013
 This year I will...
go on more dates with my husband & work hard to make him feel special. Prepare for the arrival of our first BABY.  Ask for help more often.  I will continue to love my blog & better it.  I will embrace change and not be afraid of it.  I will spend more time doing and less time thinking about doing.  More face time than screen time.  Learn a new hobby.  Handwritten notes will triumph over emails.  Be brave and try new restaurants.  Cinnamon roll making will become my specialty.  I will look for challenges and go out of my comfort zone.  I will make new friends.  Travel to a favorite spot & to a new spotI'll get lost in a good book or two.  Celebrate 9 years of marriage & be my husband's biggest fanPrint some of the millions photos that I take.  Smile often.  Be present wherever I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.