Saturday, January 19, 2013

Resolutions I won't be Making

In 2013...
I won't be vowing to go to bed earlier
because I've decided it's a hopeless cause.
 
I won't be perfecting my ironing skills
because I hate ironing (sorry mom).
 
I won't be resolving to take it easy on Pinterest
because it's addicting.
 
I will not stop thrifting
because there is always something out there that I NEED.
 
I won't be eating fewer desserts
since this is my favorite food group.
  
I won't be making my bed every day
because I don't get up early enough.
 
I won't floss as much as I should
because I always forget.
 
I will watch too much TV
because it's always on at my house.

I won't stress out about being a first time mom this year
because I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go. 

Surely there are more important things on the horizon for me to worry about.
Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.