Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Whitney's Wardrobe

I really enjoyed putting together outfits this week
and I think it shows...
lots of color, prints and accessories.
Here's what baby girl and I have been wearing!

1. Neutrals with a Pop of Pink
earrings - Limited
scarf - Charlotte Russe
top & boots - TJ Maxx
pants - Motherhood (NEW)

 2. Bright and Cheery
earrings - vintage
top - thrifted
scarf - TJ Maxx
jeans - Motherhood (NEW)
wedges - Naturalizer
 21 Week Bump watch:

 3. Mustard, Stripes & Polka-dots - Oh my!
blazer- TJ Maxx
brooch - vintage
spikey bracelet - Groop Dealz
top & jeans - Motherhood (NEW)
belt - Macys
wedges - Naturalizer

 4. Feeling Refreshed after a 4 day weekend!
top - vintage
dress/belt - Old Navy (NEW)
sherbet flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
flower pin -
booties - DSW

I'm linking up with

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love the look with the dress and boots.
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2013/01/work-clothes-wiww.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog Hopping and yes I agree, you and baby did a great job with the outfits, esp the polka dots - my favorite print! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 was my fave :) It showed off the baby bump well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the cutest third grade teacher ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the big scarves!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh! I love your blog and check in often, but somehow missed the baby bump! how cute you are! congrats a little late... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these colors look amazing Whitney!! I love vibrant colors - they are so fun and always make you feel happy wearing them. You both look so beautiful this week :) Congratulations on little baby - you must be so excited!!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions, it was so lovely to have you! I really look forward to seeing more of your style, hope to see you again this Tuesday afternoon!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.