Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIWW

Here's what I've been wearing this week:

1. Welcome Fall
*Favorite outfit of the week
Cardigan - J Crew
belt - BR
purple top & crops - Loft
 Infinity scarf - World Market
flats - Wal-mart

 2.  Oh So Blue
cardigan - Old Navy
skirt - Banana Republic
Bubble necklace - GroopDealz
heels - Ralph Lauren
*Topher photo bombed my shot and wanted to say hello :)

 3. Jewel Toned Stripes
cardigan - Loft
Top - Banana Republic
Belt & Tights- Macys
Skirt - Vintage
heels - Ralph Lauren

I'm linking up with Lindsey this week

4 comments:

  1. I can see why it's your favorite, it's a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in camp 3rd look. That striped skirt gets me everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue outfit is just "BLUE-tiful"! (See what I did there??) ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.