Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WIWW: Dressing a Bump

I'm sharing a few of my favorite maternity outfits this week.  

They've all been on repeat a lot lately.  I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I'm just excited that I still have some clothes to wear.  I try to come up with comfy, cute outfit options and retire anything I've outgrown to make my job easier when I look in my closet.  I find myself sticking with solid colored basic tops and bottoms with colorful accessories.  My feet tend to swell as the day goes on so my shoe options are getting pretty limited.

Third Trimester Wardrobe Favorites: 

// 1 //
I love the bomber jacket trend this season and was excited to find this one on sale at Old Navy a few weeks ago.  It's nowhere near zipping right now, but I'm excited to have this to wear post pregnancy.  It's non-maternity, I love the color, it's the perfect weight and think it'll be great for Spring and Fall.

Olive bomber jacket - Old Navy (NEW)
tank & black skinnies - Motherhood Maternity
scarf - TJ Maxx
 shoes - Marshalls



 // 2 //
Think Green!
I own a lot of green in my wardrobe so it's always fun to pull it out for St. Patrick's Day.  

cardigan - Kohls
scarf - Macys
top & skinny jeans - Motherhood Maternity
earrings - Kohls
flats - Marshalls


Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

9 comments:

  1. I love both of those scarves and you look great! My feet got to the point where they were pretty swollen at the end of my pregnancies as well, so I would say keeping it simple with flats is probably the best option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits! You are such a cute pregnant lady. We are getting a TJ Maxx here soon and I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bomber jacket is so cute. I loved lots of cardigans and scarves when I was pregnant, too. You look great!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great and so cute! It's great that you are still putting together fashionable outfits at this far along pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your maternity outfits are sooooo much cuter than mine!! I am all about the leggings/black yoga pants and a tunic top at this point. My girls keep asking me when I am going to start "wearing pretty clothes again??" HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRL. You are so freaking fabulous.

    I'm all about those scarves and that jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been dressing your bump so stylishly Whitney, plus you look fabulous in green!

    Welcome by and join my linkup tomorrow with this outfit and any recent looks. Thanks. Happy Hump Day! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love the clothes available for me while I was pregnant with C. I actually loved the full panel pants.
    You look awesome and I love how you style yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jacket is SO cute. I need a bomber jacket in my life.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.